on the use of educational content on the website Bilimland.kz
1.1.1. "Site Owner" - Bilim Media Group Limited Liability Partnership (BIN 110440012812), which has:
- certificate of state registration for the copyright object No. 836 dated May 20, 2014 on the educational platform "BilimLand",
- certificate of state registration for the copyright object No. 4416 dated July 03, 2019 for the computers "BilimLand.kz/Bilimland - an educational portal of digital educational resources”;
- certificate of state registration of the copyright object No. 1214 of October 4, 2012 for the audiovisual work - animated film "iMektep",
- certificate of state registration of the copyright object No. 4353 dated July 01, 2019for the computer program “Mektep.kz/iMektep - digital educational portal (computer program). iMektep.kz”;
- certificate of state registration for the copyright object No. 835 dated May 20, 2014 for the online training service “Twig-Bilim”,
- certificate of state registration for the copyright object No. 837 dated May 20, 2014 for the virtual training complex under the UNT preparation program - “iTest”,
- patent for utility model of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 2497 dated November 30, 2017, of the educational system with an interactive tablet computer “BilimBook” for teaching and evaluating a student,
- patent for utility model of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 3988 dated December 21, 2018 of the educational system with an interactive device for teaching and evaluating a student;
- certificate of state registration of the copyright object No. 4354 dated July 01, 2019, on the computer program “BilimKids/BilimLandKids - an informative educational electronic portal of digital educational resources;
- certificate of state registration of the copyright object No. 4358 dated July 01, 2019, on the computer program “rms.bilimland.kz - resource management system (computer program)”;
- certificate of state registration of the copyright object No. 4376 dated July 01, 2019 on the computer program “Platform.bilimland.kz / contractor.bilimland.kz - designer for managing and developing content (computer program)”;
- certificate of state registration of the copyright object No. 9241 of April 13, 2020 on the computer program "OnlineMektep" as an informative digital educational portal for digital educational resources for preschool children, primary and secondary school students.
1.1.2. “Site” - “Internet resource Bilimland.kz - educational portal of digital educational resources” (http://www.bilimland.kz), consisting of a set of web pages, sections, applications, services (hereinafter referred to as pages), content, and also a corresponding program that ensures the availability of this information on the Internet at the network address (domain name): https: // www.bilimland.kz/, including the mobile version of the Site.
1.1.3. “Content” - information, analytical and other materials of the Site, with design elements, illustrations, graphic images, photographs, scripts, texts, videos, music, sounds and / or other objects that are the result of intellectual activity or are not such, the rights to which belong to the Site Owner, Users or third parties.
1.1.4. “User” - any individual who has reached 16 years of age or older, who has not been deprived of or not limited by a court of legal capacity, and a legal entity.
1.1.5. “Personal data” - information about the User (surname, name, individual identification number/business identification number, phone number, email addresses, access credentials: password, login/pseudonym/name, etc.), referred to by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the category of personal data of limited access;
1.1.6. “Account”- a set of data necessary for the identification of the User in order to provide him with access.
1.1.7. “Cookies” - a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User's computer and which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
1.1.8. "IP address" - a unique network address of node in a computer network built over IP.
1.1.9. “Processing personal data” - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2. General Provisions
2.2. The User gives his consent to the collection, processing, storage and use/distribution of personal and other data of the User and/or third parties, including minor children/children of the User, provided on the Site, in accordance with the requirements defined by this Policy, Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 401 -V ZRK of 11/16/2015 “On Access to information”, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 94-V of 05.21.2013 “On Personal Data and Their Protection”, Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 418-V ZRK of 11.24.2015 “On Informatization”, and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of personal data protection.
3.2.1. User’s last name, first name, patronymic;
3.2.2. personal identification number/business identification number;
3.2.3. User’s contact number;
3.2.4. User’s email address (e-mail);
3.2.5. User's place of residence.
3.3. The site protects Personal data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad units and when visiting pages on which the system’s statistical script is installed (“pixel”):
• IP address;
• information from cookies;
• information about the browser (or other program that provides access to the display of ads);
• access time;
• address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
• referrer (previous page).
3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access portions of the portal site requiring authorization.
3.3.2. The portal collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4. Purpose of collecting User personal information
4.1. The User’s personal data can be used by the Website Owner for the following purposes:
4.1.1. User identification.
4.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Site.
4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
4.1.4. Determining the location of the User to ensure safety and prevent fraud.
4.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
4.1.6. Creating an Account for using the Content, if the User has agreed to create an Account.
4.1.7. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the Site.
4.1.8. Providing the User with his consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or on behalf of the partners of the Site.
4.1.9. Implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the User.
4.1.10. Providing the User with access to the sites or services of partners of the Site in order to obtain products, updates and services.
5. Methods and terms for processing Personal data
5.1. The User’s Personal data may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Republic of Kazakhstan only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5.2. The User’s Personal data may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Republic of Kazakhstan only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5.3. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Owner informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.4. The Site owner takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.5. The Site owner together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
6. Obligations of the Parties
6.1. User is obliged to:
6.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary for using the Site.
6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of change of this information.
6.2. The Site owner is required to:
6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s Personal Data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
6.2.4. Block personal data related to the respective User from the moment of contacting or requesting the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
7. Responsibility of the Parties
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Website Owner is not responsible if this confidential information:
7.2.1. Has become public domain before its loss or disclosure.
7.2.2. It was received from a third party until it was received by the Site Owner.
7.2.3. It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. Dispute Settlement
9. Additional provisions